Currently many entrepreneurs use VPS Vietnam that has full of management functions and configuration as a physical server.
What is VPS?
Virtual server or Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a method of dividing a physical server into multiple virtual servers.
Each server is a completely separate system with its own operating system. So user can control the root management and restart system anytime. This protects VPS nearly 100% from local hacked attack. In case one VPS account is attacked, the others are not affected. This is impossible if you use shared hosting services. VPS is a suitable solution for medium enterprises which possess a multiple website system with heavy source code. However, VPS in Vietnam requires user’s management such as server configuration, system security…
For example you need a server for your website system. It will be very expensive and waste the server resources. VPS will help us resolve this problem. VPS will separate the resource of a physical server into multiple. You will save a lot of money and the server administrators can created more VPS for rent
Advantage of VPS
- – VPS allows user to take advantage of the physical server resources and reduce the number of physical servers.
- – VPS is so useful in experiment environment for demo project because there no need to have many multiple physical servers.
- – Perfectly work as a separate server with own private CPU, ram, HDD drive, IP address and operating system.
- – Save a lot of costs instead of hiring a private server.
- – Used to set up VPS Web Server, Mail Server as well as other applications, access website by using a web browser on a VPS, download/upload with high speed.
- – Easy to upgrade without rebooting the system.
- – Promptly reinstall the operating system in 5-10 minutes.
- – Allows customers to choose appropriate VPS configuration.
Disadvantage of VPS
- – Stability of VPS is affected by physical server operation.
- – Limited resource of physical server must be shared for many different clients.
Customer of VPS services
VPS for Vietnam is popular to web development companies, web design companies and business companies. There four main customer groups of VPS services:
- – Web designers (multi-site hosting, sand box, hosting client’s websites).
- – Web developers (development platform, sand box, bespoke scripts & software).
- – Advanced webmasters (large websites, dynamic functionality, multi-site hosting, bespoke scripts & software, database server & email server).
- – Businesses (high resource website, ecommerce, media streaming, database & email server, data storage).
Using VPS is not simple because it is not only higher version of shared hosting but also a private rental server, you need necessary management skills. So it is said that VPS is a good solution for technological and experienced customers.